Kidney Cleanse Recipe
By: Dr. H. Clark (Ph.D., N.D)
Many people have testified to us concerning the effectiveness of the following kidney cleanse, including good success with this program dissolving their kidney stones without any pain.
Please note: In order to maximize the effectiveness of the kidney cleanse, it is highly recommended that bodily toxicities and parasitical infestations be removed first through a colon & parasite cleansing program..
Click here to go to our recommended Colon & Parasite Cleanse programs.
Listed below is the Kidney Cleanse program ingredients. There is no product that we are selling in regards to this cleansing program,
but rather this is a free recipe in the hopes that it will further assist in the steps towards restoring vibrant health to you and your family. However, as with any cleansing program, it is always best to consult with your physician before beginning.
Kidney Cleanse Ingredients List:
- 1/2 cup dried Hydrangea Root
- 1/2 cup Gravel Root
- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Root
- 4 bunches of fresh Parsley
- Goldenrod tincture
- Ginger Capsules
- Uva Ursi capsules
- Vegetable glycerine
- Vitamin B6 250mg
- Magnesium oxide 300mg or 1/4 cup Green Drink Beverage
Measure 1/4 cup of each root and set them to soak, together in 10 cups of cold water, using a non-metal container and a non-metal lid (a dinner plate will do). After four hours (or overnight), heat to boiling and simmer for 20 minutes. Drink 1/4 cup as soon as it cool enough. Pour the rest through a bamboo strainer into a sterile pint jar (glass) and several freezable containers. Refrigerate the glass jar.
Find fresh parsley at a grocery store that does not spray its produce (ask the owner). Boil the fresh parsley, after rinsing, in 1 quart of water for 3 minutes. Drink 1/4 cup when cool enough. Refrigerate a pint and freeze 1 pint. Throw away the parsley.
- Each morning, pour together 3/4 cup of the root mixture and 1/2 cup parsley water, filling a large mug. Add 20 drops of goldenrod tincture and 1tbs. of glycerine.
- Drink this mixture in divided doses throughout the day. Keep cold. Do not drink it all at once or you will get a stomach ache and feel pressure in the bladder. If your stomach is very sensitive, start on half this dose.
- Save the roots after the first boiling storing them in the freezer. After 13 days when your supply runs low, boil the same roots a second time, but add only 6 cups water and simmer only 10 minutes. This will last only another 8 days, for a total of three weeks. You may cook the roots a third time if you wish, but the recipe gets less potent. If your problem is severe, only cook them twice.
- After three weeks, repeat with fresh herbs. You need to do the kidney cleanse for six weeks to get good results, longer for severe problems.
- In Addition to the above ingredients, include the following (to avoid burping):
- Ginger capsules: one with each meal. (3 per day)
- Uva Ursi capsules: one with breakfast and two with supper. (3 per day)
- Vitamin B6 (250mg): one per day.
- Magnesium oxide (300mg): one a day.
- This herbal tea, as well as the parsley, can easily spoil. Heat it to boiling every fourth day if it is being stored in the refrigerator; this sterilizes it. If you sterilise it in the morning you may take it to work without refrigerating it (use a glass container).
- When you order your herbs, be careful! Herb companies are not the same! These roots should have a strong fragrance. If the ones you buy are barely fragrant they have lost their active ingredients: switch to a different supplier. Fresh roots can be used. Do not use powder.
- Hydrangea (Hydrangea arborescens) is a common flowering bush.
- Gravel root (Eupatorium pupureum) is a wild flower.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinallis) is mucilaginous and kills pain.
- Fresh Parsley can be bought at a grocery store. (Parsley flakes and dried parsley herb do not work)
- Goldenrod herb works as well as the tincture but you may get an allergic reaction from smelling the herb. If you know you are allergic to this, leave this one out of your recipe.
- Ginger from the grocery store works fine, you may put it into capsules for yourself.
There are probably dozens of herbs that can dissolve kidney crystals and stones. If you can only find several of those in the recipe, make the recipe anyway; it will just take longer to get results. Remember that vitamin B6 and magnesium taken daily can prevent oxalate stones from forming. But only if you stop drinking regular tea and cocoa. Tea has 15.6 mg oxalate acid per cup. A tall glass of iced tea could give you over 20 mg oxalate acid. Switch to herb teas. Cocoa and chocolate, also, have too much oxalate acid to be used as beverages.
Remember too that phosphate crystals are made when you eat too much phosphate. Phosphate levels are high in meats, breads, cereals, pastas, and carbonated drinks, eat less of these, and increase your milk (2%), fruits and vegetables. Drink at least 2 pints of water per day.
It has been stated that you can possibly dissolve all your kidney stones in 3 weeks, but yet begin to make new ones if you continue to drink tea, cocoa and phosphate beverages on a consistent basis.